Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Meeting with Walt Oswald, Motorola Mobility CIO

Today I'll be meeting with Walt Oswald and I'm intrigued in chatting with a respected professional about his opinion of Bitcoins and how he thinks the early era of the Bitcoin will play out. If he has already heard of Bitcoins and has an opinion to share, it will certainly be a exciting discussion. On the other hand, if this is the first time discussing the innovative Bitcoin, then I hope he is as excited as me by the possibilities that can stem from the birth of the Bitcoin. More news to come after our meeting.

3 comments:

  1. Let me know what they think, and update this post ASAP! I'm really excited to hear their opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The discussion was short and from what I gathered, Bitcoin has an exciting future ahead of it. There is only one thing we can be sure of: Bitcoin will either change the world, or the world will try and change Bitcoin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either way, we are gonna be balls deep in that change, along with anyone who follows the ByteCache blog.

    ReplyDelete